Compassion & Care Like They Are Our Own
Dogs from across the Watchung, NJ area love coming to In My Paws for dog daycare and boarding. Our experienced team is passionate about making sure your fur baby has a wonderful time with us. So, whether you’re going away for a few days or a week, or just need us to take care of your furry companion for the day, In My Paws has the high-rated care you need!
Daycare At In My Paws
Get exceptional doggie daycare services in a fun and energetic environment. To ensure safety during playtime, your dog will be teamed with another dog of the same size. In order to be a part of our daycare program, your dog must be neutered and 4 months old. Proofs of the vaccines must be provided as well. If it’s your dog’s first time at our facility, we request you to come in for a social evaluation and a temper compatibility test that he or she must pass.
The benefits of choosing our dog daycare services:
- Help for dogs suffering from separation anxiety or depression
- Alleviate behavior problems
- Increase the amount of exercise
- Play in our large indoor and outdoor play areas
- Increase social time with other healthy dogs
- Well-timed staff interaction with dogs